100% of Donations go to Bright Futures!
Thank you for considering a gift to Bright Futures!
A donation to Bright Futures can make a pivotal difference in helping a student make a positive impact in their lives and our community. There are many reasons to give to Bright Futures, and not just for the tax benefits (which are great!).
Bright Futures is committed to partnering with businesses and community members to strengthening the vitality of the Weld County community through its workforce. Donating to Bright Futures allows you to play an active role in shaping our youth’s career paths.
If you are business interested in donating to Bright Futures, I would love to talk to you. Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we will create a plan for your funding that will benefit Bright Futures students, our workforce, and accomplish your organization’s goals as well.
If you are a community member interested in donating to the Bright Futures and have questions about your donation, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com. Together will discuss how your donation will benefit students, our workforce and the community.
As a Member of the Community You Are:
- Encouraging students to consider a secondary or ongoing education, when they may not have otherwise done so because of financial limitations
- Helping the next generation become career-ready in an increasingly competitive environment
- Using the perfect vehicle to “pay it forward” by helping a student find success in the same place you call home
As a Business You Are:
- Investing in your company’s future by increasing Weld County’s talent pool
- Partnering with like-minded Business Investors by investing in student education to strengthening the vitality of the Weld County workforce
- Positioning yourself as a community leader and developing a strong bond with consumers by supporting a local organization they care about
Residents and businesses who donate can receive…
Donating to Bright Futures may allow you a tax credit on the Weld County portion of your property taxes. To participate in this, mail a check with your property tax account number you would like the credit applied to the Weld County Treasurer’s Office at 1400 N. 17th Avenue, P.O. Box 458 Greeley, Colorado 80632.
If you have questions or would like to work with someone on your maximum tax credit, we encourage you to contact the Weld County Treasurers Office at 970-400-3258. To view your property tax information please visit Weld County’s Property Portal by clicking here.
Weld County taxpayers that donate to the Weld County Bright Futures Grant Fund will receive 50% of their donation amount in the form of a property tax credit on their Weld County portion of their property taxes, along with State and Federal deductions. Any donation amount is acceptable. Donations from non-Weld County property taxpayers are accepted, but a property tax credit cannot be granted unless the donor pays property taxes in Weld County.